Albert Park College features state of the art learning spaces that facilitate collaborative learning and achievement, meet the individual needs of our students and foster close working relationships across our school community.
Significant facilities include –
- A performing Arts area for Music, Dance and Drama students
- A Visual Arts Studio fitted with the latest design technology
- Specialist Science rooms for the study of Physics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Robotics and Chemistry
- A Food Technology Precinct containing two fully equipped kitchens
- A Technology Workshop providing integrated practical environments to study with wood, metal and plastics
- A state of the art library
- A fully equipped gymnasium with conditioning centre.